Click on link below to download and print the Texarkana, AR Housing Authority
application. This is for Public Housing only. Section 8 applications can be picked up at the office. Applications may
be mailed or brought in by the head of household along with all documentation that pertains
to the family. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
Application for Housing
|Information Needed to Apply for Public Housing/ Section
- Birth Certificates for ALL Household Members.
- Social Security Cards for ALL Household Members.
- Picture ID for ALL Adults 18 or Older.
- Proof Of Income from ALL Sources.
- Food Stamp Verification Letter
- Grants/ Scholarship Letter
License ( If Applicable)- Divorce Decree ( If Applicable)
- Court Ordered Custody Papers for Children other than Biological
- Non- Citizenship Information
Is Fraud Worth It?
If you commit fraud to obtain assisted housing from HUD,
you could be :
- Evicted from your apartment or house.
- Required to repay all overpaid rental assistance you received.
- Fined up to $10,000.
- Imprisoned for up to eight (8) years.
- Prohibited from receiving future assistance.
- Subject to State and Local government penalties.
When you fill out your application and yearly recertification's
for assisted housing from HUD make sure your answers to the questions are accurate and honest.
So Ask Questions if you don't understand something. We are here to help.
Please click on the Link to see the Proposed Revised Monthly Utility Allowances
Proposed Monthly Utility Allowances